Silicom is an industry-leading supplier of innovative, high performance/throughput-enhancing
network connectivity solutions to the IT industry’s leading manufacturers of network
appliances, servers and server-based systems.
For over 25 years, Silicom’s reputation for innovation and technological superiority,
together with Silicom’s rapid
customization abilities, has made Silicom the partner of choice for a broad cross-section
of industry leaders – from Fortune–100 giants to rapidly-growing niche players. Responding
to market needs, Silicom continuously add to the range of our innovative product
lines, ranging currently from network adapters, to Bypass switches for assuring continuity,
to our most recent addition, the SETAC (Server To Appliance Converter) kits and modules,
along with new line rate and Time-Stamping solutions.
Silicom’s main product lines include:
- Multi-port Ethernet server adapters: 2, 4 and 6–port extenders for copper and fiber
optic networks for 1GB or 10GB environments with and without fail-over bypass.
- Bypass switches: Plug and play, high-speed active and passive bypass failure protection
with secure protocol control options.
- SETAC (Server To Appliance Converter): innovative kits and modules that enable the
use ofstandard branded servers as the basis for building customized network appliances.
- DNA: an innovative driver acceleration software solution which enables the achievement
of line rate speeds in 10GB and 1GB environments (14.8 mpps with 64 byte packets)
- Lib Zero: A software framework to enable line rate, zero copy, load balancing and
packet bounce across multiple cores, threads and applications.
Networking Intelligent Adapters:
- Time Stamping Adapter: Silicom’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI-e Intel-based Time Stamping
- DPI – Network Processor Adapter: Silicom’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E NetLogic Packet
Processor Server adapter for IDS, IPS, UTM, VPN, Firewall systems.
- Filtering Adapter: Silicom’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI-e Redirector NIC for processing,monitoring
or bypassing packets based on defined filtering rules.