AnyPlace USB 2.0 over Ethernet and Internet
AnyplaceUSB-S2/S4 USB over IP server supports 2 or 4 USB 2.0 ports The server is featured with USB over network sharing functionality. The USB device inserted to this USB over IP server can be shared and accessed by network computers over wired or wireless network from anyplace in the world. The USB over IP server, when used in conjunction with TITAN’s AnyplaceUSB software, enables USB remote connection. The app makes the USB port available to be accessed, shared and used over IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet from any remote locations.
In case you need to forward a USB device or would like to access a remote USB device from a virtual machine, this task can be easily accomplished with AnyplaceUSB software. Just by installing the software onto the host machine and client, you can share USB over Ethernet and access the device in the virtual session.
- Provides two or four networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device ports
- Password authorization and traffic encryption for data security and safety
- Any authorized users in an office next door or in another country may remotely access your USB devices through AnyplaceUSB app client
- Supports high speed isochronous USB devices
- Able to share USB security software protection dongles conveniently using features of AnyplaceUSB software program
- LEDs for power and USB status indication
- Includes a DC 12V 1A switching power adapter
- CE, FCC approval