The NetCom Plus range are Industrial Serial Servers for connecting 1 to 16 RS232/422/485 devices directly to your network.
The NetCom Plus Industrial Serial Servers are specifically designed to allow industrial devices to be directly accessible from the network. Legacy devices are transformed into Ethernet devices, which can be monitored and controlled from any network location or even the Internet.
The NetCom Plus Industrial Serial Servers use a state-of-the-art RISC processor and are very flexible in configuration and easy to use. This modern hardware gives you low-power and cost-effective designs with a wide range of power supply and communication options. All models allow you to add an internal Wireless LAN interface 802.11b/g/n.
- These Serial Servers are rugged industrial products in metal cases with wall or 19″-rack mounting,
- Secure Serial Servers with latest SSL/AES-256 encryption
- Wide remperature range of −20°C to 65°C
- ESD protection to 16KV
- The Windows driver instals Virtual Com Ports. These operate in the same way as built-in ports, but via Ethernet or WLAN 802.11b/g/n
- NetCom Plus is configured over Driver Panels and WEB Browser.
- The Driver creates virtual COM ports for Windows XP/7/8/10, Win-Server 2003 to 2008 R2 (x86/x64)
Simple to use:
- Connect serial port to device
- Plug in network cable and power
- Instal software on windows machine
- Automatic discovery of devices on network
- Connect to serial port, use as normal com port in application
Extra Features call or email for details
- Optional: Wireless network IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Optional: 3G/4G Modem for mobile networks
DIN-Rail Mounting Kit
Wall Mounting Kit
12V 1A PSU
Nul Modem 9 pin Female
DB9 female to RJ45 Adapter