Laboratory Serial Servers allow you to communicate between a serial enabled device and a computer anywhere on the local network, or anywhere in the world using the Internet.
- Cable replacement using serial to Ethernet
- Virtual COM ports connect PC/servers to remote serial devices over Ethernet
- Communicate to multiple serial devices at the same time across a network
- Manage the serial console port on remote equipment (Servers, routers, switches, PBX’s, etc) over Ethernet or through out of band connections
- Use serial-Ethernet to connect serial PLCs to Ethernet
- Connect serial signage equipment over Ethernet with serial-Ethernet adapters