Serial RS232 4 and 8 Ports to USB and Networks
AnyplaceUSB virtualizes COM Serial ports over your network. Serial RS232 to USB and Networks The AnyplaceUSB Serial adapter is designed with the AnyplaceUSB software that manages sharing and connecting serial ports over a network (Internet/ LAN/WAN).
With simple and user-friendly interface, the app is very easy to install and use. There are no complicated settings needing to be configured, nor do you need to change any of your existing network configurations. Only few simple steps will the app take you to make the serial devices ready to share from the Server or to connect from the Client to the shared serial devices over any network. To secure the connection between shared serial devices and remote client computers, password authorization is implemented for controlled access. The app can be set to allow only authorized personnel to remotely access and control your AnyplaceUSB serial adapter. Traffic encryption provides further protection on data security and keeps the entire data communication safe to secure connection. Data compression feature is also available to accelerate data transfer speed over network and the Internet.
In case you need to forward a USB device or would like to access a remote USB device from a virtual machine, this task can be easily accomplished with AnyplaceUSB software. Just by installing the software onto the host machine and client, you can share USB over Ethernet and access the device in the virtual session.
Serial RS232 4 and 8 Ports to USB and Networks Features
- Adds eight high speed RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Robust and compact plastic housing
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- 512 byte receive and transmit buffer for high speed data throughput
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port
- Data rates: 300bps to 1Mbps
- Connector: eight DB9 male connectors
- RS-232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI
- Monitor LEDs of TxD, RxD indicating port status
- Drivers provided for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2012, 2008, 2003, XP
- Provides AnyplaceUSB software app to share RS-232 serial communication ports to a network over LAN/WAN/VLAN/VPN/Internet
- Any authorized users at different locations may remotely access RS-232 serial communication ports over network
- Traffic encryption protects data security and ensures secure connection
- Data compression accelerates data transfer speed over network
- Any serial devices connected to AnyplaceUSB-COM can be accessed and used by any client computer over network or across the Internet
- Shares RS-232 serial port between multiple computers from anyplace in the world via Ethernet/WAN/VLAN/VPN/Internet