Industrial USB to Serial RS232/422/485 Converters
Industrial USB to Serial RS232/422/485 converters operate over a wide temperature range to cope with harsh operating conditions. The ISO versions are 2.5KV electrically isolated to withstand unbalanced ground loops that arise in hazardous industrial environments. Both DIN-Rail and wall-mounting options are available.
The Industrial Plus supports flexible RS232/422/485 ports (three way operation). The port configuration is done by easy-to-use DIP switches, completely jumperless. With 4 and 8 serial ports the configuration is also possible by configuration software. The metal cases can be easy used for DIN-Rail mounting, the 4- and 8-port versions also fit in a 19″ rackmount.
The Industrial ECO Line (low cost) are easy-to-use USB to serial RS232 adapters. They support RS232 ports on a USB 2.0 interface. The ports provide standard DB9 male connectors, the metal cases offer easy DIN-Rail mounting. A galvanic isolation is available as well.
The plastic housings protect the circuits from rough environments.
- USB 2.0 RS232/422/485
- High-Speed serial ports 921.6kbps
- Driver for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- LEDs for Power and TxD/RxD activity
- ESD protection on USB and serial ports
- 2.5kV electrical isolation (ISO version only)
- Bus powered (non-ISO), Self powered (ISO version)
- Wide range of power input 9 – 54V DC
- Metal housing
- 19-inch rack and wall mounts
- Wide range of operating temperatures
DIN-Rail Mounting Kit
Wall Mounting Kit
12V 1A PSU
Nul Modem 9 pin Female
DB9 female to RJ45 Adapter